Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confessions of a Virgin


My confession has something to do with LOVE. I grew up in a small family so being part of a big audience made me uncomfy. As a kid, I would rather sneaked in a corner than capture attention during family gatherings. My parents would have wanted me to mingle with kids my age more but that just didn't interest me. Don't get me wrong, I have had my share of them but people I've enjoyed hanging out with were more senior than me. I loved hearing their stories and anecdotes about anything under the sun. From them I've learned about patience, passion and sacrifice. As a young adult trying to explore life, these interactions became very informative that I made sure it was documented. And thus began my LOVE AFFAIR with JOURNAL WRITING. All my thoughts, secrets, desires, insights and experiences were all captured in my journal notebooks as I journey from young adult up to where I am now (guess?).

Thus, I made a decision to share my thoughts so you may also learn from my discoveries and learnings. And yes, this is my first time.... I am a VIRGIN blogger.....and this is where my JOURNEY starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment